Sunday, November 25, 2007

Change of focus for blog

When I created this blog in Spring 2007, it was my first experience trying a blog, and I thought I would use it for all sorts of information related to the library - news, book talks, library opening hours information, and so on. Well, I've just decided to try a different approach to disseminating this information. I'm going to separate news, hours, and book talks into three separate sources. This blog will focus just on news about the library and books. For library hours (that is, when the library is open before school, lunch, and after school), see the new Google-based Library Hours Calender. There is also a link to it on the Lindero Library web page. For book talks, check out the brand new Lindero Loves Books blog.

While I realize this means going to multiple links for library-related information, it will also allow you to select the link that works best for you.

As always, I welcome your comments or suggestions. Contact me at the library, by phone at 818/889-2134x230, or by email at jlofton@lvusd.org.