Saturday, May 26, 2007
The meeting will be a party, and all members are welcome to bring refreshments. Please see Mrs. Lofton if you would like to bring something.
Please come with any ideas for next year. You are also invited to bring a one-page, 8 1/2 x 11" page with a book recommendation. We will compile these recommendations into a book. Please see Mrs. Lofton for more information.
- The library will be open every day before school starting at 8:15 AM.
- The library will be open every day after school until 3:45 PM.
- The library will be open for 6th/7th grade lunch on Tuesday and Thursday.
- The library will be open for 8th grade lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday.
The library will close for the school year on Friday, June 1. Please be sure to return all books and take care of any fines by that date or your yearbook and report card will be held until fines and overdues are settled. Please be sure to visit your local public libraries over the summer!
Sunday, May 20, 2007
- The library will be open before school starting at 8:15 AM Monday through Friday.
- The library will be open for 6th/7th grade lunch Monday through Friday.
- The library will be open for 8th grade lunch Monday, Tuesday, and Friday.
- The library will be open after school until 3:45 PM Monday through Friday.
Sunday, May 13, 2007
The library will be closed on Monday while we host this special event. The library will resume normal hours, opening at 8:15 AM and closing at 3:45 PM, on Tuesday.
Sunday, May 6, 2007
- On Monday and Friday, the library will be open before school starting at 8:15 AM and after school until 3:45 PM.
- The library will be open for 6th/7th grade lunch Monday and Friday.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, which are STAR testing minimum days, the library will be open before school from 8:15 AM for AR quizzes and checkins/checkouts only. Students will not be able to use the library tables to read or study due to STAR test preparations. The library will not be open after school on these days.
The Book Club will meet on Friday, May 11, during lunch, with guest master storyteller Irv Isaacman.
Thursday, May 3, 2007
We will be closing at Lindero at 1 P.M. today (Thursday, May 3), but please visit Barnes & Noble in the Westlake Promenade anytime through Sunday, May 6 to shop from the store's entire stock. Take one of our vouchers (on the attached flyer) or tell the cashier you are from Lindero and we will get credit for the sale.
Link to our flyer for more details.