Sunday, November 25, 2007
While I realize this means going to multiple links for library-related information, it will also allow you to select the link that works best for you.
As always, I welcome your comments or suggestions. Contact me at the library, by phone at 818/889-2134x230, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, November 23, 2007
Library hours this week include:
- The library will be open at 8:15 A.M. before school Monday - Friday.
- The library will be open for 6/7th grade lunch Monday - Thursday.
- The library will be open for 8th grade lunch Monday, Thursday, and Friday.
- The library will be open after school until 3:45 Monday - Friday.
Book club members and 8th grade advisory club members, please check the book club wiki at www.lcmsbookclub.pbwiki.com for important information about recording CYRM book talks, and get in touch with Mrs. Lofton to schedule a recording time for a book talk as soon as possible.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Enjoy this book talk, and check back for more coming soon. You can add your own comment to the book talk if you register for a voicethread.com account. Comments are moderated and will appear as soon as they are approved.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Library hours this week:
- The library is open Tuesday - Friday before school at 8:15 AM.
- The library is open for both lunches Tuesday - Friday.
- The library is open after school Tuesday - Friday until 3:45 P.M.
Book club and 8th grade advisory students: Please see our new wiki at www.lcmsbookclub.pbwiki.com for information about volunteering to record CYRM booktalks. I am at a conference from Wed.-Sun. but will add more information during the Thanksgiving break when I get back.
Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!
Sunday, November 4, 2007
- The library will be open before school at 8:15 A.M. Monday - Friday.
- The library will be open after school until 3:45 P.M. Monday - Friday.
- The library will be open for 6th/7th grade lunch on Mon., Tues., and Thurs.
- The library will be open for 8th grade lunch Mon. - Fri. Note that passes are no longer needed for 8th grade lunch visits.
- The library will host Lindero Out Loud on Friday, Nov. 9. Mr. Thomsen will be our guest reader. Tickets are required and will be issued on a first come, first serve basis. Come by the library to sign up and get a ticket.
On Friday, November 9, all Language Arts classes will have discussions of Esperanza Rising. In addition, students who read the book will be invited to a special event during RAD. The deadline for reading the book and taking the AR quiz and for submitting contest entries is Monday, November 5.Attention Book Club members:
- Please return all Exercise the Right to Read donations to the library by Friday, November 9.
- The next Lindero Library book club meeting will be on Friday, November 30, and we will have Irv Isaacman, Master Storyteller, as our guest.