Friday, April 27, 2007
Monday - Wednesday, 8:30 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
Wednesday, May 2 (Open House Night): 6:30 P.M. - 9 P.M.
Thursday, May 3, 8:30 A.M. - 1 P.M.
Parents are welcome to visit any of the hours the fair is open.
And … you can also shop at Barnes & Noble in the Westlake Promenade:
Any time Monday, April 30 – Sunday, May 6, 9 A.M. - 11 P.M.
Take one of our vouchers (on the attached flyer) or tell the cashier you are from Lindero and we will get credit for the sale.
Link to our flyer for more details.
Sunday, April 22, 2007
- Before school Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Note that we are closed before school on Tuesday.
- After school Tuesday through Friday. Note that we are closed after school on Monday.
- For 6th/7th grade lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- For 8th grade lunch, on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
On Friday, the library will be open before school, but will then be setting up for our book fair. After school on Friday, students can come in to visit the circulation desk and take AR quizzes, but the main part of the library will be unavailable due to the book fair.
The book fair will be held in the library Monday, April 30 - Thursday, May 3. During that time, we will not be able to get to most of the book collection and will not be able to give AR quizzes. Students will be able to take quizzes again starting after school on Thursday, May 3. Please plan ahead and get library books and take quizzes this week before the book fair starts. Also, please plan to visit the book fair at Lindero April 30 - May 3 and at Barnes & Noble April 30 - May 6. All book fair profits benefit the Lindero Library.
Friday, April 20, 2007
Friday, April 13, 2007
- Before school, starting at 8:15 A.M., Monday - Friday.
- For 6th/7th grade lunch, Monday - Friday.
- For 8th grade lunch, Monday - Wednesday.
- After school, until 3:45 P.M., Monday - Friday.